Saturday, January 30, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

This is the most snow I have ever seen. Ever. And it hasn't snowed this much in Nashville in years. 


Ryan has been snowed in with us since yesterday afternoon. Today, they just couldn't take it anymore. He and Kurt grabbed a table (yes, I said table) and went "sledding" down the various "hills" around our complex. It was quite the spectacle. I'm sure that many of our neighbors were cautiously peering out their windows at the idiots who were about to hurt themselves. And for the record, they did hurt themselves. Nothing is broken or bloody, but they both sustained head injuries from table legs gone awry. Ryan already has a knot to prove it. I'm sure that Kurt's very own knot isn't far behind. I was smart enough not to partake in the festivities. 


For your viewing pleasure...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails