Monday, January 4, 2010

Project 365

It's a new year and I have a new project. If you know me at all, you know how I get about new projects. I come up with some new idea, get obsessed for a short time, and then give up or quit. Adult ADD, anyone?

Well, my new project is Project 365. Basically the idea is to take a picture everyday. The idea is to get better at taking pictures and to remember the kind of everyday stuff that you wouldn't normally take pictures of. For instance, I wouldn't normally take a picture of my breakfast, but I did...because it was really good and it made me happy! So my plan is to write a new post each day with that day's picture and a caption. But I know that I'll slip up sometimes and not post every single day. If I do get behind, I'm just going to post a few days worth of pictures at time, like I am doing today.

That means I'm going to have 365 pictures. Then what?! Well, I'm glad you asked. I've recently discovered digital scrapbooking. I've been using a program called Photoshop Elements. I am planning to do a layout, with the pictures and the captions, each week. At the end of the year, I'll upload all my layouts and make a book at Shutterfly. It will be just like a photo album, but I won't have to get all those pictures printed. It will be just like a scrapbook, except that I won't be constantly pulling all my scrapbooking supplies and making a mess. Sounds amazing, right? I thought so, too!

January 1: Liam is getting so much better at sitting propped up.


January 2: Our boy is growing so fast! Here are some clothes that he has outgrown.



January 3: This is Liam's new sleeping position. How adorable!



January 4: Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich and Starbucks. The best breakfast!



4 comments:

  1. Oh man, is that runny egg? I'm so grossed out if it is.
    And I think your project is a great idea. I totally love Liams new sleeping position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Keri, Liam's new sleeping position is one of the cutest things that I have ever seen! LL sleeps on her tummy with her butt straight up in the air.

    I really love this idea - mind if I steal it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, I know he's cute and all, but it's nice to hear other people say so! And yes, Keri! It is runny egg. And it was wonderful! I actually dipped my sandwich in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the resolution to post photos 365! Ambitious and awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails