Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!



I'm so excited because today is a snow day. No school! And it's looking like tomorrow will just be more of the same. I like this kind of week...go to school for 2 days, out for 4. Nice.

So here are my 365 photos from the past few days. I am becoming more and more aware of my sad photography skills and the fact that a point-and-shoot camera has many limitations.

Tuesday, January 5:
Here's my new lunchbag, hanging on the pantry doorknob after going to school for the first time.



Wednesday, January 6:
While I was at work, Kurt made a surprise pot roast. It was so good!



Thursday, January 7:
Today was our first real snow of the year. This was right after it started and we realized that it was sticking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails