Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: October 25-31

I have been terrible about menu planning for the past few weeks. But I'm back. My mom is coming to visit us this week, so I called her last night to find out what she wanted for dinner while she's here. And she just kept saying to just eat what we normally eat and don't do anything special for her. So I just picked what sounded good to me! Here's what you're eating this week, Mom!





  • BBQ Boston Butt Tacos (we have some cooked Butt in the freezer from the last time it was on sale) with black beans and rice, sour cream, lettuce, and salsa
  • Chicken Parmesan Bake (Try this! It's so good and really easy)
  • Burgers on the George Foreman, Parmesan Potato Wedges, and Burger Buns
  • Ten Can Soup (This is basically Brunswick Stew...just a bunch of canned veggies and stuff, slapped together in the crock-pot. It's so easy and so good. Are you noticing a trend?! haha) and Cornmeal Buns
  • Chicken Salad Sandwiches or BBQ Boston Butt Sandwiches
  • Leftovers for the remaining nights
I'm rocking the links this week. You're welcome!

For lots more ideas and menu plans, go here!

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate chip cookies...? Meaghan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Bout some fried chicken or Ice Cream and Cup cake? :) the menu looks good though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meaghan: You know it! I made another batch last week. We eat a few everyday. It's such a terrible habit!

    DJ: I am not nearly skilled enough for fried chicken! But I am going to make pumpkin bread and cinnamon rolls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails