- BBQ Boston Butt Tacos (we have some cooked Butt in the freezer from the last time it was on sale) with black beans and rice, sour cream, lettuce, and salsa
- Chicken Parmesan Bake (Try this! It's so good and really easy)
- Burgers on the George Foreman, Parmesan Potato Wedges, and Burger Buns
- Ten Can Soup (This is basically Brunswick Stew...just a bunch of canned veggies and stuff, slapped together in the crock-pot. It's so easy and so good. Are you noticing a trend?! haha) and Cornmeal Buns
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches or BBQ Boston Butt Sandwiches
- Leftovers for the remaining nights
I'm rocking the links this week. You're welcome!
For lots more ideas and menu plans, go here!